(PRESS RELEASE) -- The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of seven new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 133 members from 20 countries.
The new AGEM members are:
· DigiTech Systems, based in Las Vegas and Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, provides high-quality touch systems in both single-touch and multi-touch applications.
· GameAccount Network, based London with a Henderson, Nev., office, is a leading provider of internet gaming systems containing a suite of proprietary internet games and integrated third-party games.
· Ipsos is an independent global market research company with a dedicated gaming research team based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, that has more than 20 years of experience serving the research needs of its gaming clients.
· Joingo, based in San Jose, Calif., is a mobile engagement company allowing brands to reach mobile users with highly personalized and interactive marketing campaigns.
· Lazcano Sámano, based in Mexico City, serves as legal advisors for a wide range of gaming equipment manufacturers in Mexico, Panama, Bolivia and other Latin American jurisdictions.
· Lightstone Solutions, based in Phoenix, focuses on research, regulation, due diligence, operations and compliance for its gaming clients.
· NYX Gaming Group, based in Guernsey with offices in Las Vegas, Stockholm and Sydney, supplies clients in online, terrestrial and social gaming with a complete suite of technology solutions.
> Latest Headlines
The stories that are the news.
> Daily News
In depth coverage of the news that
affects the gaming enthusiast.
> Featured Articles
Articles by RGT's featured writers.
> Vegas News
Tales from Sin City.
> Investor News
Press releases and Investor info.
> Casino City's Online Poker Directory
The web's most comprehensive online
> Advanced Search
Check our archives for past articles.