ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- Autumn is upon us and as quickly as the leaves begin to change so too do the special seasonal offerings at Caesars Entertainment Inc. Atlantic City. The East Coast’s award-winning casino resorts are offering up a cornucopia of restaurant, entertainment, nightlife and spa specials that will warm up every mood this season.
Those looking to “leave” their worries behind should head to Showboat’s Vive Day Spa & Salon, which welcomes all with a $140 Limited Edition Body Buff. This 50-minute aromatic epidermis treatment uses a unique exfoliating gel, and signature seasonal serums like orange blossom and cedar-wood, to melt stress away and leave skin soft, supple and rejuvenated. Qua Baths and Spa at Caesars Atlantic City will introduce the ultimate hour of autumnal relaxation with a one-of-a-kind Pumpkin Maple Body Peel and Pumpkin Apricot Facial. This therapy erases the damage caused by the strong summer sun, while reviving the skin with antioxidants, enzymes and nutrients. The 75-minute Pumpkin Body Peel is priced at $200, while the Pumpkin Apricot Facial costs $165 for a 60-minute session.
Get into the fall “spirit” with a visit to A Time For Wine II. Caesars Atlantic City’s premier wine, beer and spirit purveyor has taken to the pumpkin patch by offering a catalogue of pumpkin-inspired bottled brews, including Dogfish Head Punkin Ale, Buffalo Bill’s Pumpkin Ale and Samuel Adams's Harvest Pumpkin Ale. Additionally, A Time For Wine II offers single-batch beer rarities like Magic Hat’s Humdinger and Flying Dog's Chinook IPA will be available for purchase, along with additional Oktoberfest beers.
On Saturday October 6, Harrah’s Philadelphia hosts its version of Oktoberfest, complete with over 40 different and distinct beers to sample. The event takes place on The Patio, features live music from popular Philadelphia band Lucky You, and lasts from Noon to 4pm. Okoberfest 2012 is open to all Total Rewards members.
Retail outlets like Bally’s Picks and Wicks is offering all the scents of the fall conveniently in a jar form. Yankee Candle has craft such stand-out smells as Apple Pumpkin, Harvest, Pumpkin Buttercream, and Cranberry Chutney, priced at $27.99 for a 22oz and $24.99 for a 14.5oz. The shop located in the main lobby of Bally’s also offers something for the guys, with candles that range in fragrances, like 2x4 (High School Shop Class), Riding Mower (Fresh Cut Lawn), and First Down (A Pick-Up Game of Football).
The Atlantic City Country Club is presenting its annual fall “Glow Ball” night-time golf tournament on Friday, October 19th. For $75, guests will enjoy special Fall Cocktails and buffet, while playing six holes of Glow Ball fun. The following Friday, on October 26th, the ACCC is hosting its Annual Harvest Wine Dinner. Chef Ed Daggers presents his incredible Fall themed menu accompanied by seasonal wines. His stand-alone plates include Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque, Balsamic and Herb Roast Pheasant with Petite Fillet & Wild Mushroom butternut squash rice, along with much more. The reception begins at 6pm and is priced at $65 per person. or the golf enthusiasts looking to make it a weekend affair, Caesars Atlantic City is offering the following new golf package.
• Deluxe overnight accommodations.
• Two rounds of golf at the historic Atlantic City Country Club (per stay).
• Two sleeves of logo'd golf balls (per stay).
• Complimentary round of drinks at Atlantic City Country Club (per stay).
• Complimentary access to fitness center $270.
Looking to get in your football fix? Tackle the new pigskin promotion at Caesars Entertainment bars and lounges like Worship Surf Bar (Showboat), Sammy D’s (Harrah’s Resort), Mountain Bar (Bally’s), and Toga Bar (Caesars). The promotion offers one lucky winner the chance to fly to New Orleans for a “Super” trip. This contest is open to all members of the public that are 21 years and older. To enter just visit these select locations on Sundays and look for the “Secret Code Word of the Week,” participants will then text that to 64636 for a chance at the $100,000 grand prize. The $100K Fly Away Sweeps is accepting submissions now through December 30th.
Caesars Entertainment has you covered with endless options for the ultimate Sunday Funday this fall.
· Exhibition Bar (Harrah’s Resort) is featuring $3 Miller Lite Drafts and $3 Jameson Shots.
· Bills Bar and Burger (Harrah’s Resort) is serving up a platter of Onion Rings, Fried Pickles and Jalapeños, Sweet Potato Tots, Spinach Dip and Chips, and Chicken tenders for $19.95.
· Sammy D’s (Harrahs Resort) is showcasing $3 Cold Ass Drafts, $20 Buckets of Miller Lite/Coors Light, $5 Appetizers like Pork and Broccoli Rabe Eggrolls, Lollipop Buffalo Wings, Hummus and Pita, Greek Chopped Salad, and Grilled Pepperoni Flatbread.
· Mountain Bar (Bally’s) 24 Hour Happy Hour treats guests to $5 Cocktails, $3 Shots, $3 Bottled Beers, and $2 Drafts.
· Harry’s Oyster Bar and Seafood (Bally’s) scores with $.50 Buffalo Wings, $2.00 Beef Slider, and a $7.00 Bud Light Football Shaped Glass with $2.50 Bud Light Refills, and the best part is patrons can bring the glass back every Sunday and still receive refills for only $2.50.
· Toga Bar is offering up a 5-6-7 Happy Hour, with a menu showcasing $5 Drafts, $6 Spirits, and $7 Martinis.
· 21 Sports Bar (Caesars) is sporting $3 Bud and Bud Light Bottles.
> Latest Headlines
The stories that are the news.
> Daily News
In depth coverage of the news that
affects the gaming enthusiast.
> Featured Articles
Articles by RGT's featured writers.
> Vegas News
Tales from Sin City.
> Investor News
Press releases and Investor info.
> Casino City's Online Poker Directory
The web's most comprehensive online
> Advanced Search
Check our archives for past articles.