ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- Caesars Atlantic City is proud to present the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival’s fifth annual celebration, beginning Thursday, July 25, with events taking place throughout the weekend. The four-day culinary and sprits festival, which sells out annually and is the leading food and wine festival in the market, will feature a star-studded roster of the world’s most renowned culinary experts and TV personalities, including Robert Irvine, Rocco DiSpirito and The Neelys, with further announcements to be made in the coming weeks. Festival guests will have access to events at all four Caesars Entertainment Inc. resorts and casinos – Caesars, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, Showboat Atlantic City and Bally’s Atlantic City, and this year, the beach!
“Tourism along the Jersey Shore and famed Atlantic City Boardwalk is alive and well and we’re thrilled to bring back the exciting Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival for its fifth-anniversary celebration,” says Danny Brockdorf, Regional Vice President of Marketing for Caesars Entertainment. “Despite the challenges brought on by Hurricane Sandy last October, the Jersey Shore is as strong as ever and we are looking forward to attracting both new visitors and loyalists to Atlantic City for a weekend of amazing food, great wine and spirits and all-around Jersey fun.”
The 2013 festival will present an acclaimed roster of both local and national talent and will once again showcase several of the world’s greatest culinary influencers as well as authorities in the wine, beer and spirits industry. With access to a multitude of unparalleled events including delicious tastings and dazzling demonstrations, the festival will offer delicacies for every palate. Festival highlights include:
· The Grand Market: Foodies, prepare your palate for perfection! The signature event of the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival, The Grand Market will most certainly be the indulgence highlight of your year. Our exclusive world of dining perfection is sure to excite, inspire and amaze. Eat and drink your way through this eclectic tasting village. Featuring a wide selection of foods, wines, craft brews and liquors from world-renowned culinary masters, you will experience a true flavor adventure during your three-hour gourmet journey. And when you find something you love, take it home with you! Purchase your favorite flavors while culinary demos by celebrity chefs provide you with tips to enhance your home dining experiences.
· Blues Brews & BBQ: Throw on your boots, foodies … this festival is taking a tasty trip to the south! Kick your feet up as BBQ vendors take over and cook up some the best ribs, chicken and brisket you’ve ever tasted. And let’s not forget about the ice-cold beer! While you’re here, you can purchase some of the latest BBQ merchandise around.
· Beach Soirée: It’s time to let loose and have some fun, because when the sun goes down, the festival heats up. Enjoy an evening beachside party while savoring refreshing cocktails and gourmet passed appetizers. After all, live entertainment, dancing and fun are always a great way to end your day. Robert Irvine and The Neelys will host this exclusive Beach Soiree, welcoming you to a party that you won’t soon forget.
· Gospel Brunch: Start your Sunday with some serious flavor! Join us at the House of Blues for an inspiring gospel performance and an amazing buffet. The Neelys will be on hand to welcome you with a tasty hospitality and a hearty spread. While the choir performs, you can enjoy a delicious, traditional buffet featuring pecan caramel sticky buns, hickory-smoked bacon and sausage links, homemade biscuits and country gravy, homemade waffles, an omelet station, southern fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, Creole chicken and shrimp jambalaya and much more!
· Island Luau: Aloha indulgence! It’s time to party, island-style. Immerse yourself into a world of hula dancers and flamethrowers while The Neelys host this island luau featuring their spin on some of your favorite Hawaiian treats. Throughout the event, you’ll be whisked away to a tropical oasis right here on the Harrah’s Resort Pool Deck as the sun majestically sets in the distance. Come hungry, because on this island the food really is paradise!
Tickets for the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival will go on sale March 8, 2013 and can be purchased online at www.acfoodandwine.com, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-736-1420.
Caesars Entertainment Total Rewards members will have the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to all Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival events during the pre-sale dates, beginning Friday, February 22nd at 10am. The Early-Bird public pre-sale starts on Friday, March 1st at 10am with the full public on-sale for all events kicking off on Friday, March 8th at 10am.
> Latest Headlines
The stories that are the news.
> Daily News
In depth coverage of the news that
affects the gaming enthusiast.
> Featured Articles
Articles by RGT's featured writers.
> Vegas News
Tales from Sin City.
> Investor News
Press releases and Investor info.
> Casino City's Online Poker Directory
The web's most comprehensive online
> Advanced Search
Check our archives for past articles.