LAS VEGAS -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- Gambling isn't the only reason people flock to today's casino resorts; non-gaming amenities continue to be an important and growing part of the customer experience. Global Gaming Expo (G2E), the premier trade show and conference event for the international gaming entertainment industry, recognizes this evolution, and the 2013 event will provide gaming professionals with the opportunity to experience the latest trends in food, beverage, hospitality and entertainment offerings that enhance the experience of casino patrons and build consumer loyalty.
From an entertainment stage and dedicated hospitality conference sessions to a food, beverage and hospitality pavilion featuring more than 75 exhibitors, a cocktail lounge and a uniform fashion show, G2E 2013 will offer products and services that will help gaming professionals take their properties to the next level. G2E 2013 will be held Sept. 23-26 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
"In recent years, we've noticed a growing trend: In addition to enjoying the action on the gaming floor, patrons are also taking advantage of the many non-gaming amenities at casino resort properties," said Courtney Muller, senior vice president at Reed Exhibitions, which co-hosts G2E with the American Gaming Association. "G2E 2013 will feature specialized exhibit space, special events, dedicated conference programming and the latest entertainment acts to address the growing importance of the food, beverage, hospitality and entertainment sectors to the casino industry's bottom line."
G2E 2013's food, beverage and hospitality exhibits and special events will include:
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality Pavilion: The G2E 2013 trade show floor will include the Food, Beverage & Hospitality Pavilion, which will showcase more than 75 exhibitors, 38 of which are dedicated to hospitality products and services. This year's exhibits will feature gourmet food, beverage and food service equipment, technology, decor and other items essential to the delivery of an outstanding culinary and hospitality experience.
- Sysco Pavilion: The Sysco Pavilion will return to G2E 2013 and will feature more than 60 distributors of the hottest new products in food and beverage. The Sysco Pavilion is located in the Food, Beverage & Hospitality Pavilion on the show floor.
- Fine Wines & Cocktails Ultra Lounge: Located in the Food, Beverages & Hospitality Pavilion, G2E attendees can see, taste and enjoy the latest products daily from more than 15 fine wine and spirits suppliers and distributors at the Fine Wines & Cocktails Ultra Lounge, sponsored by Southern Wine & Spirits.
- Ultra Lounge Uniform Fashion Show: Back by popular demand, the Ultra Lounge Uniform Fashion Show, sponsored by CINTAS, will take place Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. (encore presentation) and will feature the sexiest uniforms from leading casino ultra lounges and nightclubs. The fashion show will take place on the Ultra Lounge Uniform Fashion Show stage, located next to the Entertainment Arena.
- Dedicated Conference Sessions: A separate hospitality track at the G2E 2013 Conference will complement the food, beverage and hospitality exhibits with programming on the latest trends in this segment of the industry. These sessions will address the wide variety of non-gaming operations found in typical casino resorts and feature leading experts in this sector of the industry.
G2E 2013 also will feature several entertainment highlights, including:
- Entertainment Arena: G2E's Entertainment Arena will showcase the broad range of technologies, products and services that help create the sophisticated live performances and events associated with the gaming industry. It will feature the latest in professional audio and lighting, staging, and projection/video products as well as entertainment agents, concert and sports promoters, independent producers, production companies, touring artists and attractions.
- Entertainment Showcase Stage: The Entertainment Arena will be supported by the G2E Entertainment Showcase Stage, which will feature live musical, comedy and entertainment acts on Tuesday, Sept. 24 from noon-5:30 p.m. Attendees will be able to meet all of the artists after their performances in the meet and greet area adjacent to the stage.
> Latest Headlines
The stories that are the news.
> Daily News
In depth coverage of the news that
affects the gaming enthusiast.
> Featured Articles
Articles by RGT's featured writers.
> Vegas News
Tales from Sin City.
> Investor News
Press releases and Investor info.
> Casino City's Online Poker Directory
The web's most comprehensive online
> Advanced Search
Check our archives for past articles.