(PRESS RELEASE) -- Accurately recreating the classic gaming device of the European Roulette, Swipe Roulette offers a full 3D experience. This is Golden Palace Casino’s fresh new game, now available for the casino fans that wish to experience the true thrills and excitement of spinning a lucky roulette.
The multi-angle camera view is a remarkable feature that lets you customize your viewing experience. Simply choose between different viewing angles of the roulette table and find your favorite in no time! You can also spin the roulette wheel yourself and maximize the real life experience you enjoy when playing online casino games.
For those of you who could use a quick refresh on the roulette game basics, make sure to continue reading. Once you go through the interesting rules of betting, you’ll simply have to try for yourself Swipe Roulette on Golden Palace Casino!
The European Roulette wheel has 37 pockets, including zero. These pockets are colored in red and black, except for the zero pocket, which is green. The rules of the game are quite simple.
A ball is placed on the margin of the spinning wheel and you place your bets on where you think the ball will land. Your chances fall in the range of 1-36 and, according to the rules, you can place both Inside and Outside Bets.
Inside Bets total the minimum amount of the roulette table, including zero. There are five types of Inside Bets:
- Straight up bet: you can bet on a single number and the payoff is of 35 to 1
- Split bet: you can bet on two adjacent pockets, and the payoff is of 17 to 1
- Street bet: you can bet on a particular row of three numbers; the payoff is of 11 to 1
- Line bet: you can place two street bets, thus you bet on 6 numbers; the payoff is of 5 to 1.
- Corner bet: you bet on any of the four adjacent squares; the payoff is of 8 to 1.
Outside Bets total the minimum betting amounts and feature the following types:
- Dozens bet: it includes three squares from combinations of 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36. The payoff is of 2 to 1.
- High and Low bet: it includes two squares of the bottom half of the numbers. The payoff is 1 to 1. Numbers can be between 1 and 18, or 19 to 35. You have to predict whether the outcome will be an odd or even number and whether the colors will be red or black.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? So if you’re a classic European Roulette fan, we guarantee you will be delighted to play Swipe Roulette, the latest addition to Golden Palace Casino! May the spins be on your side!
> Latest Headlines
The stories that are the news.
> Daily News
In depth coverage of the news that
affects the gaming enthusiast.
> Featured Articles
Articles by RGT's featured writers.
> Vegas News
Tales from Sin City.
> Investor News
Press releases and Investor info.
> Casino City's Online Poker Directory
The web's most comprehensive online
> Advanced Search
Check our archives for past articles.